Events planned within the frame of RIAT-CZ project are devided into two categories:
1. Workshops for internal users aimed at exchange of best practices and know-how, and at identification of most promising potentials of specific collaboration.
2. Trainings for external users to transfer of the joint knowledge and expertise of the project partners to the regional research audience.
Registration for external users will be announced and available after clicking on the respective event here:
WHEN: Monday, June 18, at 13:00
WHERE: room 211, A35, CEITEC MU, Brno
• Low DNA input NGS library preparation(practical)
• Sample and library QualityControl
• Notes on experimental design and data analysis
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org.